неделя, 6 юли 2014 г.

What an amazing feeling..

Публикувано от Marina The Elf в 10:59
...is it to sit on the balcony, watch the amazing view, listen great summer spotify playlist and blog ♡ It is 8:33 pm. Here in Bulgaria the sun is slowly going down and the skyis blue-pink-purple-coloured and you're able to see the moon. The wind is blowing and the trees are slowly moving themselves like they're dancing. I can see the city lake and it's sparkling because of the sunlight. A few seagulls are flying and singing the song of the ocean. A giant plane made me want to travel the world..  I don't know why but this makes me feel so special. I live on an amazing planet full of wonders. ♡ I see a ship in the lake and it makes me remember the handsome russian sailors and their tall ships :3 This is the viw from my balcony:


alsoooo If you guys are wondering what are the songs I'm listening to:
1. Summer Paradise -Simple Plan
2. A light that never comes - Linkin Park
3. Dernière Dance -Indila
4. Let's go sunseeking - Michael Holborn
5. Lemonade - Louis Dowd
6. Swagger Jagger - Cherr Lloyd
7. Mountain sound - Of Monster and Men
8. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
9. Little Talks - Of Monster and Men.
10. From Finner - Of Monster and Men
11. King and a Lionheart - Of Monster and Men
12. Wolf - First Aid Kit
13. American Idiot - Green Day
14. S.O.S. - Indila

This music matches my mood right now and I feel pretty cool ♡
Hope y'all have awesome summer moments like me.
♡Au revrevoir♡

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар

 

Marina's little things Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review